Serverless is a new cloud computing trend best described as a Function as a Service or FaaS.
What is AWS Lambda? It is service that lets you run code without provisioning or managing servers. Every function has its own container and can be triggered by a variety of AWS events. You only pay when the function runs and don’t need to worry about provisioning the underlying servers.
AltoStack truly believes that Lambda is an incredibly disruptive AWS technology and paired with other AWS platform services such as API Gateway, DynamoDB, and S3, organisations have the ability to build massively scalable systems without a massive budget.
- Unlimited scalability
- No servers to manage or provision
- Pay-per-use pricing
- Enterprise-grade security and redundancy
- Repeatable, code-defined infrastructure
- Container-based isolation, portability, and scalability
What You Get
- Serverless architecture design
- Code-defined infrastructure implementation
- Serverless Framework training
- Expert knowledge of API Gateway, DynamoDB, and Lambda
- Best practices to ensure your system is secure and compliant
- 24/7 Monitoring & Support by engineers who know Serverless