Let AltoStack become your full AWS operations team. Our AWS certified cloud architects will become part of your team, without the expense or hassle of employing them directly.
Get the most out of your AWS cloud setup. Our AWS Certified Cloud Architects will become a complete extension to your in-house team, looking after all aspects of the operations of your AWS account(s).
We’ll help you architect, maintain, monitor and automate your AWS infrastructure, and become the first point of contact for any issues.
AltoStack is an expert at providing operational and automation support for AWS customers. We wrap together a suite of trusted and tested AWS-focused tools with a 24/7 technical response team staffed by AWS certified engineers.
- Develop and execute server updates and maintenance plan
- Server updates and other routine maintenance handled proactively
- Common user-requested maintenance tasks included (user account updates, new firewall rules, etc.)
- Automated backup management of EC2 server images
- Optional cross-region copy of EC2 and RDS backups for remote geographic disaster recovery
- High level recommendations and best practices for AWS architecture and security
AWS Monitoring & Response
- 24/7 monitoring & response with multiple SLA tiers
- Collaboration to build smart runbooks for predefined remediation
- Optimized monitor and alert definitions built specifically for AWS environments
- Capability of full monitoring of AWS resources
- Centralized log collection & monitoring
And if you’re looking to use architecture automation, config management, deployment automation, our team will be able to assist and advise you.
If you’re looking for the full-on DevOps automation, you should take a look at our Managed DevOps service.